1.1 AddressCentral's mission is to ensure that individuals can remain connected with up to date contact data. To enable the automatic updating of contact data, we have created web and mobile applications to facilitate the reception, storage and transmission of your contact data along with some additional basic functionality.
2. User Obligations
2.1 You must not only comply with this Agreement, but all applicable laws as well. This Agreement may be amended from time to time with or without prior notice.
2.2 The terms of this Agreement allow you to own the images and data you provide AddressCentral, and at any time you may request the deletion of any image or data. AddressCentral assumes no responsibility for any image or data you share through the Service that is copied, stored or otherwise used by other Users. With the images and data you provide AddressCentral (whether directly or indirectly), you grant AddressCentral a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unassignable, sub-licensable, unlimited, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, add, publish, process, remove, analyze, retain and use according to all the ways the Services require without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or any third parties. You acknowledge that any images or data you submit to AddressCentral are submitted at your own risk of loss. While AddressCentral will not actively share your images other than to other Users of your choosing, images submitted are to be considered in the public domain. If the Services are hacked by unauthorized parties and User information is diseminated by an unauthoprized party, you agree to hold AddressCentral not liable for such a breach. You assume all responsibility should any other User of the Service whom you desire AddressCentral to share your information with shall copy and/or publish your information. ADDRESSCENTRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER'S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON ADDRESSCENTRAL. The act of submitting images and data to AddressCentral is an acknowledgement that you are entitled to submit the respective images and data, and that all images and data submitted are accurate, not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights, are not pornographic, rude or offensive, and are not confidential. Keeping the information stored in your AddressCentral profile accurate and up to date is your responsibility. Any information entered into the data fields of this service, be the data accurate or not, relevant to the fields or not, sensitive data or not, is the responsibility of the User at their liability.
2.3 Users must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to register for and use this Service. The requirements are that you: (1) are the Minimum Age or older, which is 18 years of age (however, if the Minimum Age is required by applicable law to be older than 18 years of age for use of this Service, then the Minimum Age becomes what applicable law states). If by chance a child signs up for an account who is under the minimum age for their country, we request that their legal guardian(s) immediately move to delete their account; (2) are not prohibited from having an AddressCentral account, whether by being restricted by AddressCentral or law; (3) are not a competitor of AddressCentral or are not using the Services for reasons that are designed to take away Users from AddressCentral, financially damage AddressCentral, or tarnish the reputation of AddressCentral; (4) will only maintain one AddressCentral account at any given time; (5) will use your real name and provide only accurate information to AddressCentral; (6) enter into this Agreement with full power and authority to do so, and that by doing so you will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (7) will not violate any rights of AddressCentral or third party; (8) agree to provide all hardware, other equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services, all at your own expense; and (9) agree to not download or use the Services while operating machinery or a vehicle, or where law would prohibit such use.
2.4 Your AddressCentral profile will become part of AddressCentral and will be owned by AddressCentral, except for the images and data that you license to AddressCentral. However, in the context of yourself and other Users, your account is yours. You agree to: (1) keep your password and security questions and answers (if created) secure and confidential, meaning you share them with no one else in any way, shape or form. If you store your password on a device your password could be compromised if another comes into use and or possession of that device. AddressCentral is not responsible should there be any unauthorized accessed to your account and is neither responsible for any negative outcome therefrom should your password be retrieved from a stolen device or unauthorized use of a device; (2) not permit any one else to use your account; (3) not use anybody else's account; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your AddressCentral account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of AddressCentral, or any images or data contained within the Service. In relation to these points of agreement, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you: (a) close down your account, or (b) prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
2.5 You agree to indemnify AddressCentral and hold AddressCentral harmless for all losses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) related to all third party claims, investigations, and charges, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, but not limited to, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any activity in which you engage on or through AddressCentral, and (3) any content you submit to the AddressCentral.
2.6 If you believe that you are obligated or entitled to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to submit to AddressCentral a detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
2.7 From time to time, AddressCentral shall send you messages and notices about the Services. These notices may take the form of a banner across our website to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. AddressCentral may also send such notifications to an email address associated with your account. You also agree that AddressCentral may communicate with you through other means including mobile number, telephone, alternate email addresses, or delivery services including the postal service about your AddressCentral account or services associated with AddressCentral. You may review your account settings to control what kind of messages you receive from AddressCentral. You acknowledge and agree that AddressCentral shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service. Also, you agree to assume all responsibility for all communications that the Service shall generate for non-Users of the Service through your regular use of the Service (such as inviting non-Users to the Service).
2.8 AddressCentral offers mobile applications ("AddressCentral Applications"), and if you use any of these applications, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier and your internet access provider may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your AddressCentral images or data through any AddressCentral Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred images and data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. You acknowledge you are responsible for all necessary permissions and charges related to accessing any AddressCentral Application or service through your mobile access provider. Therefore, it is your responsibility to check with your provider to find out if (a) the Services are available and (b) the terms for these Services for your specific mobile devices. Also, if you use any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time. Finally, storage of your password on your mobile device(s) could be compromised if another comes into use and or possession of that device, and so you acknowledge that you are responsible for all physical and other security of all devices that access your account.
2.10 Your use of our Services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR") maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, divert, transfer or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
2.11 By submitting suggestions, ideas, documents, or proposals ("Contributions") to AddressCentral through its suggestion or feedback webpages, whether through AddressCentral directly or through a third-party service, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain proprietary or confidential information; (b) AddressCentral is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) AddressCentral shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from AddressCentral under any circumstances; (e) AddressCentral may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; and (f) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to AddressCentral rights to exploit your Contributions.
2.12 Any users specifically invited and designated as beta testers for AddressCentral agree to keep their involvement with AddressCentral and its Services completely confidential, and that they shall not disclose any of the services, concepts, ideas, trademarks or any other intellectual property of AddressCentral to any other individual or entity in any written, oral or other form, except to those parties to whom AddressCentral expresses permission to beta testers in written form. Beta testers are invited by AddressCentral and or its contracted software developers and have access to newly developed services that the general public doesn't.
3 User Rights
If you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or AddressCentral authorized applications (but not through any other process, technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of AddressCentral), to view information and use the Services that we provide on AddressCentral's webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of AddressCentral contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to share or receive contact details with someone you do not know or trust, to use information gathered from AddressCentral commercially) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in AddressCentral and all related items, including any and all copies made of the AddressCentral website.
4 AddressCentral's Rights and Obligations
4.1 For as long as AddressCentral continues to offer the Services, AddressCentral shall seek to update, improve and expand the Services within AddressCentral's means. As a result, we allow you to access the Services as they may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, solely upon our discretion, at any given time. We may provide prior notice of such actions upon our website or through direct communication to you but are under no obligation to do so. AddressCentral further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by AddressCentral to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, AddressCentral has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
4.4 You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. AddressCentral may limit the number of your live contacts and may, in certain circumstances, otherwise limit your use of the Services. AddressCentral reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or close your account if AddressCentral determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
4.5 The Service includes the intellectual property rights and copyrights of AddressCentral and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, AddressCentral reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Service. AddressCentral, the AddressCentral logos and other AddressCentral graphics, logos, trademarks and service marks used in connection with AddressCentral are trademarks or registered trademarks of AddressCentral in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with AddressCentral may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you in any way any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
4.6 AddressCentral may send you emails, including reminder emails (e.g. when someone has invited you to their live contact book but no action has been taken on it). Should you invite someone to the service, you assume all responsibity for the reminder emails that the Service shall send out. You assume all responsibilty for all emails sent by your account regardless of who receives those emails. Email preferences for Users (with the exception of emails when somebody has invited you to their live contact book and the subsequent reminder email if that invite has gone unactioned) may be edited within a User's account settings.
4.7 AddressCentral may see the emails of its Users as well as the emails of individuals invited to the service in its backend administrative features. Such visibility is required in order to perform administative fuctions such as identifying and deleting Users and or invites to non-Users. These emails will not be sold or otherwise shared.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON ADDRESSCENTRAL OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR ADDRESSCENTRAL AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ADDRESSCENTRAL DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ADDRESSCENTRAL AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY ADDRESSCENTRAL OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ADDRESSCENTRAL, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR ADDRESSCENTRAL ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 ("TERMINATION") AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. ADDRESSCENTRAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES SENT THROUGH ADDRESSCENTRAL TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. ADDRESSCENTRAL DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, ADDRESSCENTRAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. ADDRESSCENTRAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM, CODING OR NETWORK FAILURES. ADDRESSCENTRAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, ADDRESSCENTRAL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, MALFUNCTIONING, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE ADDRESSCENTRAL WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON. INFORMATION OR MATERIALS WHICH ARE OFFENSIVE, PORNOGRAPHIC, UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS' ACCESS OR OTHERWISE OF A CRIMINAL OR VIOLENT NATURE MAY BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE EITHER AS THE RESULT OF HACKING OR MATERIAL ACCESSED THROUGH THIRD PARTY SITES. ADDRESSCENTRAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE FOR VIEWING BY MINORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE RISK OF YOUR COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, SOFTWARE OR DATA BEING DAMAGED BY ANY VIRUS WHICH MIGHT BE TRANSMITTED OR ACTIVATED VIA THE WEBSITE OR YOUR ACCESS TO IT; AND THE RISK THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND LINKED THIRD PARTY SITES DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
6. Limitation of Liability
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND THEREFORE THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Neither AddressCentral nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors ("AddressCentral Affiliates"), whether presently existing or to be established at a future date, shall be cumulatively liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any AddressCentral Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from AddressCentral. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that AddressCentral may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
7.1 You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to AddressCentral pursuant to Section 9.3. This notice will be effective upon AddressCentral processing your notice. AddressCentral may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. Termination of your AddressCentral account includes disabling your access to AddressCentral and may also bar you from any future use of AddressCentral.
7.2 AddressCentral may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes, but is not limited to, inviting others to your live contact book whom you do not know; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without AddressCentral's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do's and Don'ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that AddressCentral, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, AddressCentral has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in AddressCentral's sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
7.3 Upon termination of your AddressCentral account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 ("User Rights") and Sections 4.1., 4.2., and 4.3. ("AddressCentral's Rights and Obligations").
8 Dispute Resolution
8.1 This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah regardless of your country of origin or where you access AddressCentral, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and AddressCentral agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Salt Lake County, Utah, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and AddressCentral agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Salt Lake County, Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that AddressCentral shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
8.2 For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $4,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9 General Terms
9.1 If any provision of this Agreement is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if an arbitrator or court finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
9.3 In addition to Section 2.7., we may notify you via postings on www.addresscentral.org. You may contact us through the feedback link as found in the About Us page. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
9.4 You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and AddressCentral regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
9.6 Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no waivers, statements, consents, representations, or other acts or omissions by any AddressCentral Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any AddressCentral Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of AddressCentral.
9.7 In no event or under no circumstance shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
9.8 Entities other than AddressCentral, LLC that AddressCentral, LLC owns a 50% or greater interest in ("Affiliate"), whether now or at a future date, are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce this Agreement directly against you.
9.9 You may not delegate or assign any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported delegation and or assignment shall be ineffective. We may freely delegate or assign all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, AddressCentral, LLC for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
9.10 You may have obligations or rights under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
10. What Users Must Do and Must Not Do
As a condition to access to our Services, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following:
10.1 Things Users Must Do:
- Use your real name on your profile. If you are using the service on behalf of a business, be officially authorized by that business to do so and use the appropriate business name.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, tax laws, export control laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary (failure to update any information in your account, along with any ramification that may come from such failure, is solely your responsibility);
- Review and comply with notices sent by AddressCentral concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a courteous and professional manner;
10.2 Things Users Must Not Do:
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). As a part of this, you are to never post any contact information in the status field.
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to our Services;
- Create a User profile for anyone other than a natural, living person;
- Upload, submit or publish any personal contact data that is not already publicly available;
- Upload, submit or public any sensitive information relative to yourself or anyone else;
- Invite anyone to the Service if you are unsure whether the country they live in requires different data handlng than what AddressCentral presently employs. If you are uncertain of any issues relating to this, you will not invite that person;
- Do not invite any other User to be in your live contact book if you do not know that User in person. Likewise, do not accept any invitations to be in a User's live contact book if you do not know the inviter in person.
- Invite people you do not know to share professional details;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on AddressCentral;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Adds content to a field that is not intended for such a field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the "website" or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by AddressCentral);
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using AddressCentral invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using AddressCentral to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains or links to software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of AddressCentral or any User of AddressCentral;
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed under nondisclosure agreements or as part of employment relationships);
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
- Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- You would wish to keep confidential, such as ideas; keep such information away from the Service.
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on AddressCentral (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement or as expressly authorized by AddressCentral;
- Reverse engineer, tamper with the security. decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from AddressCentral to provide any service that is competitive, in AddressCentral's sole discretion, with AddressCentral;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by AddressCentral unless you have entered into a written agreement with AddressCentral;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on AddressCentral or technology underlying the Services, or other User's content, in whole or part;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to AddressCentral or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any service or functionality of AddressCentral, without the express written permission of AddressCentral;
- Deep-link to the website for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a AddressCentral web page other than AddressCentrals' home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by AddressCentral;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on AddressCentral, including those of both AddressCentral and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on AddressCentral should AddressCentral choose to incorporate advertisements in our Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from AddressCentral except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit through valid use of the Services;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use AddressCentral's brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word "AddressCentral" in any business name, email, or URL or including AddressCentral's trademarks, servicemarks and logos;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the website;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access AddressCentral, add or download contacts or contact information, or perform other similar activities through AddressCentral, unless explicitly permitted by AddressCentral;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, AddressCentral for purposes of monitoring AddressCentral's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating any proprietary or copyrighted appearance or function of AddressCentral's website;
- Attempt to or actually access AddressCentral by any means other than through the interfaces provided by AddressCentral such as its mobile applications or by navigating to www.addresscentral.org using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access AddressCentral using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including AddressCentral;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying AddressCentral;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on AddressCentral's infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or AddressCentral's personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to AddressCentral, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on AddressCentral; and/or
- Interfere or disrupt or game AddressCentral or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to AddressCentral, or AddressCentral's search algorithms.